Our Attorneys Can:
• Help you keep your license
• Usually reduce your insurance costs
• Often get your ticket dismissed
Our office strives to make the traffic court appearance as easy and efficient for our clients as possible. We move quickly to resolve any given situation in a successful, cost-effective manner.
Here are a few things you should do if stopped for speeding:
– Leave your seat belt on and your hands in plain sight.
– Never confess guilt.
– Be polite and courteous.
– Confirm the violation with the Officer.
– Verify ticket fines and course of action.
For more information about how our lawyers in Charlotte can help you with divorce, estate planning needs, personal injury in Charlotte, trust and estate litigation and much more please review the links above or simply contact us at 704.553.8221.